If you are interested in a career at the Bank of Greene County, but you don’t see a specific fit for yourself in the list above, we’d still like to hear from you. Applicants will receive consideration for employment upon successful completion and submission of our online application. The online application is our preferred method, however, if you would like to submit your resume and application using another method, please contact the HR Department at (518) 943-2600 or email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to all employees. It includes:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Group term life insurance
- AFLAC products
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Heath Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Profit-sharing bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and encourage diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights, see the “EEO is the Law” poster, or en Espanol, “EEO es la Ley”.