Greene County Bancorp, Inc. Corporate Governance
Greene County Bancorp, Inc., is the bank holding company and parent company of The Bank of Greene County and its subsidiary Greene County Commercial Bank. Through branches in the Hudson Valley region of New York State, the banks provide full-service retail, commercial and municipal banking, along with investment management.
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol GCBC. Visit our Investor Relations website to find information of particular interest to company shareholders, prospective investors and the financial media.
Thank you for investing.
Depositor Vote Information
Did you receive a proxy card in the mail? Your vote is very important! If you have any questions, please contact our Proxy Information Hotline at (877) 643-8197, open Monday through Friday, 10am to 4pm EST.
- Greene County Bancorp Annual Report
- Greene County Bancorp 10K
- Annual Meeting Presentation
- Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Audit Charter
- Nominating and Corporate Governance Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Compensation Clawback Policy
- Stockholder Policies and Procedures for Director Nomination
- Statement Regarding Diversity and Inclusion