Checking & Investment Accounts
A variety of checking and investment products are available.
- Checking Accounts.
- Municipal Now Accounts.
- Money Market Accounts.
- Certificates of Deposit: Custom Maturities.
Government financing programs offered for bank-qualified, tax-exempt borrowings.
- Bond Anticipation Notes.
- Revenue Anticipation Notes.
- Tax Anticipation Notes.
- Serial Bonds.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Services
ACH transfers can be originated through Greene County Commercial Bank’s Internet banking service or through a third party service provider. We provide technical set-up and administrative services for start-up of all types of ACH transactions, including:
Wire Transfer Service
- Direct deposit of payroll.
- Direct payments from other parties.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment Systems (EFTPS).
Domestic and foreign wire transfers can be made through The Bank of Greene County.
Night Depository Services
Night depository service is available at all of our conveniently located branches.
- No cost.
- Safe, secure and convenient.
Local Branch Tax Collection
Town, city, and school district tax collection programs are available to meet local needs and reduce costs.
- Convenient branch locations to drop off payments.
With a Greene County Commercial Bank account, customers can access their financial information and conduct transactions in real time.
- View balances and transaction activity for all checking and money market accounts and CDs.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Request wire services, stop payments and ACH transactions.
- View account statements and check images.
- Setup notifications to e-mail you when account balances get too low or too high.
- Administrative capability to assign authorities under sub-users.